Hello and welcome!!
This is my first monthly post and I am very excited to tell you about my TBR’s, list some new releases and I am super super SUPER excited about Read Potter month!!
First and foremost,
TODAY IS THE RELEASE OF KRESLEY COLE’S ENDLESS KNIGHT!!!!!
I got to pre-order it, as a surprise the other day. It will be AWESOME! I plan on doing a review on both of them by the end of the month!
SPEAKING OF TBR’S…
On my TBR list this month is…
I am very very excited about this months TBR.
Why is it so long, Reisa? 13 books?!
It looks big and intimidating. It really does. But, I can get through Potter with ease!! 3 are partially read already and the others will be grand adventures.
I AM SO EXCITED!
It is offically READ POTTER MONTH!!
I AM AS HAPPY AS HERMIONE AFTER PUNCHING DRACO!!!!
The Harry Potter series is something big in my life. In my family. All of my cousins and I on my mothers side LOVE LOVE LOVE Harry Potter, It has a special place in each of our hearts, I cannot wait to read it again.
I know this is cliche, but I much rather read the books than see the movies. There is just something about creating your own vision of the world. About pretending you are there along side Harry and the crew. Being in the closet with him, to the first meeting of Hagrid and to Diagon Alley.
The whole emotional ride that is the Wizarding World.
I am still waiting on my owl. 🙂
I will be doing a review on Mr. Potter, and no points will be taken from Gryffindor.
What are you waiting for?! This will be a monthly thing I do at the end of ” xmonth Reads and goals! ” posts!
Coming this month that I am excited for is:
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth ( 😀 😀 :D)
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
- Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
- Endless Knight by Kresley Cole (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!)
- Tandem by Anna Jarzab
- Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
- Revealed by P.C. Cast
- Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta
- The Beautiful and The Damned by Jessica Verday
- The Eyes of Minds by James Dashner
- Teardrop by Lauren Kat
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno
- Six Months Later by Natalie Richards
- Everything Breaks by Vicki Grove
- The Midnight Dress by Karen Foxlee
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant
- Midnight City J. Barton Mitchell
I didn’t cover *all* the YA releases, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know what YOU are excited for!! Maybe you could recommend me something!
Alright gang, I think that is a wrap for now! Don’t be afraid to leave me a comment below or hit me up on twitter, I always follow back and love to talk!
Read on and prosper!